Preschool The Hague – Welcome to Peuterleerplek JongLeren
When your child is between 2.5 and 4 years old, they can attend preschool at Peuterleerplek JongLeren in The Hague. While playing, children learn the skills needed for a good start at primary school. We pay extra attention to:
- Playing together
We also pay a lot of attention to things like music, crafts, maths and exercise. This is how we prepare your child for primary school kindergarten. The preschool is a place for toddlers to learn. Learning is done in a playful way, appropriate to the age of the children.
From 1-1-2024, preschool is free with a referral from the CJG
The preschool at the Peuterleerplek in brief:
- For children aged 2.5 to 4 years.
- Over 50 locations in The Hague.
- Maximum 16 children per group.
- Fixed half-day sessions (morning or afternoon)
- Partnership with the primary school.
- Professional, caring and personal attention.
- Discover the world through play.
Need help registering or have other questions?